Bring your expertise to a long-standing EAP service to a variety of SA organisations. Adelaide CBD & Metro based.
ACCESS Programs is a social enterprise of Centacare Catholic Family Services and a leading provider of Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), training and consulting services to various South Australian organisations and businesses.
The focus of the role will be to provide a proactive response to organisational and individual client needs, by the way of one-to-one counselling, critical incident response, onsite support as well as a focus on training within ACCESS Programs’ fee for service framework.
This is a fixed-term opportunity for 12 months (a subsequent fixed-term period may be offered subject to funding).
See attached Position Description for full details.
What you need to bring
- Degree in Social Work and membership of the relevant professional body A.A.S.W.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in clinical service delivery
- Valid Department of Human Services (DHS) Working with Children Check
- Valid Australian Driver's Licence
- Ability to participate in an on-call roster
- Ability to do some work outside of standard hours when required
- Experience using Penelope electronic client management system is desirable
What's in it for you
- SCHCADS Award 2010 Level 5 $44.92 per hour + super
- Part-time, flexible FTE 0.6 - 0.8
- Generous salary packaging to help increase your take home pay
- Meal and entertainment card option available
- Join an experienced, well-qualified and professional team
- Stimulating work with a variety of client organisations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 6 weeks' parental leave for primary carers and 2 weeks' for secondary carers
- Health insurance discounts with Bupa
Who we are
Each year, we support more than 30,000 people through community services in metropolitan and regional South Australia, operating within a strong ethical framework. We are client focused and provide support regardless of race, economic circumstance, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious belief or ethnic background. Centacare is a Child Safe, Quality Accredited Organisation and is a registered NDIS provider. We value the uniqueness of individuals, we consult, collaborate and operate with integrity and professionalism. Centacare is committed to cultivating a harmonious workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Equal opportunity principles align with our mission, vision and values. We believe that treating our workers fairly has a positive impact on our clients and maintains our reputation as a great place to work.
To learn more about us, click on the video Centacare Catholic Family Services - Our Story
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter (as one document) outlining how you meet the requirements of this role as outlined in the position description. To access the position description or submit your application click on the Apply button.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Amanda Coldwell, Executive Manager, on 08 8215 6799.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible; applications will be shortlisted as received and the job advertisement may close without notice.
Applicants from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
With respect, no agencies please.